Monday, November 1, 2010
I know what it is. Dylan, the keeper of the answer has the right answer from me to prove it. I know why we were assigned this task. This is something that's a mundane everyday item made in a very unconventional manor. In order to figure out what it is, you needed to use unconventional methods. I'm not going into those methods since this assignment is still in progress.

I did have to send another mail to another student that wouldn't tell everyone his name. Fine. To fix that I just did a scan of our roster, picked the guys it could be (like all of them without a photo) and mailed them all the same mail. I didn't want to give the real answer to them because I have no idea any of them did the assignment.

0 comments:

Follow Dara on her long and insane journey though Seeing Sideways. Will she ever find the elusive Ninja Egg? Stay tuned to find out.

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.