Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I get most of my inspiration a lot of the times from listening to music. It's relaxing and it can easily put me in a certain mood and help me focus. It's the start of my inspiration. From there I just browse/research what I am wanting to do, not taking anything too serious. I find just aimlessly wandering (the internet) will give me exactly what I was looking for.

To my next classmate:
Pick an artist or an album that relaxes you and as Beth says... do something. :)



Thanks to Kara for her inspiration blog. Her dog is extremely cute and that made me decide to pick a photo of my furry baby and do something inspired by it. I picked a photo of when I first got her from a local Husky rescue group. I started a blog about her but haven't updated it in over a year. I've always been meaning to give the blog it's own custom design so that's what I did. Her personality totally inspired the design. Heck I even gave this blog my own touch!



Here's the before and after of Taylor's blog.

0 comments:

Follow Dara on her long and insane journey though Seeing Sideways. Will she ever find the elusive Ninja Egg? Stay tuned to find out.

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.