Sunday, October 3, 2010
I think I got the most out of  Kathryn's box project.


The only reaction I got from our fear presentations was when some one lit the corner of a box on fire... with a person inside it. I actually got that feeling and thoughts racing though my mind: What if it don't go out? Will the smell attract someone from outside? What if we catch something else on fire (including the guy inside!).

Of course, it wouldn't catch like kindling, but I've used cardboard to start bonfires before so I know it's not 100% fire proof. It still gave me a little rush though.

I was amazed how the experiment went from just putting a guy in a box to an array of tests thought up by the class. It showed that even though you might design something to go a certain way, it can easily take on a life of it's own though user interaction and collaboration.


0 comments:

Follow Dara on her long and insane journey though Seeing Sideways. Will she ever find the elusive Ninja Egg? Stay tuned to find out.

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.