Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Should I be scared? Should I be hiding in a corner, holding back my sobs asking myself what I got into? Or should I go running though the halls yelling "WHEEEEE"? How about I just sit here quietly at my computer waiting to see what next week brings. I'm more in the dark about what to expect out of Seeing Sideways than my classmates because I was severely late to class.



There is one thing I know about the class: it's going to be a wild ride. With Beth as the teacher I feel like a giddy school girl in a store of demented toys. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but it sure does seem like fun!

Speaking of fun... I thought the egg thing would be fun. Picking up my egg from class I thought it'd be so cool to name him George and take pictures of all the places I'd take him. Well, little did I know he had other plans. Turns out he's a ninja egg and I kinda lost track of him after I took him a bath.. I saw him stalking my cat, but then he took off again...

0 comments:

Follow Dara on her long and insane journey though Seeing Sideways. Will she ever find the elusive Ninja Egg? Stay tuned to find out.

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.