Monday, August 23, 2010
So I had this assignment to take my new egg home. I had no idea everything would get out of hand so quickly. I thought to myself, "Hey self, this is awesome!" I had so many plans and ideas for my egg. First off, I decided to name him George. I know, you're asking why I didn't choose Egbert? Ha. Way too easy.

Anyways, I wasn't prepared to bring an egg home today. I mean, it's such a big commitment, and I didn't have anything to take him home with. I am a big fan of recycling, so I took some old note paper and made a makeshift  carrier. Yea, it's not the best, but like I said, I was caught a bit unprepared.





I showed my new buddy George around campus like any good student. I love how our campus is a smoke free campus. *rolls eyes*







We went by the student center.










We also went buy the Parking Services office. I explained to George that I just spent about an hour in line to get my parking permit during class time. I was supposed to do it before class but my hubby made me late to begin with (doctor's appointment took longer than expected), but I had to get the permit and figured being later to class was better than being late and with a parking fine.









Before we left, we stopped to smell the flowers and admire the nice day. 
















When I was buckling him in for our ride home, I didn't say anything to him, but he was filthy. I didn't want him to get embarrassed on our first day, right?















So when we got home I gave him a bath. Beautiful! Well... that's what I thought. I figured I'd turn him over...















Great. My teacher just gave me a ninja egg.

















Before I knew it, he was all ready gone. Well now what? I can't call him George anymore. George the Ninja?










I did find him a bit later...

















... although I have this feeling my cat is no longer safe.




Oh yea... I changed his name to Henry.

0 comments:

Follow Dara on her long and insane journey though Seeing Sideways. Will she ever find the elusive Ninja Egg? Stay tuned to find out.

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.